“Nutrition and what children eat are inextricably tied to their well-being.” The Picture of Children’s Health
Food for the Brain is a non-profit, charitable foundation whose mission is to raise awareness of the importance of optimum nutrition in mental health. Their mission is to inform, educate and empower individuals to change their diet and lifestyle and take greater control of their own mental health.
Cooking with Kids educates and empowers children and families to make healthy food choices through hands-on learning with fresh, affordable foods from diverse cultural traditions. http://cookingwithkids.org/
Teach Every Child about Food http://www.ted.com/talks/jamie_oliver?language=en
What is Wrong with School Lunches?
- What Is the Importance of Good Nutrition For Kids?
- Are You Raising a Healthy Eater?http://parentingteens.about.com/library/sp/quiz/raisinghealthyeater/blhealthyeaterquiz.html
- How Can Families Be Healthier http://kidshealth.org/parent/nutrition_center/healthy_eating/healthy_families.html?tracking=P_RelatedArticle
- Kids and Food: 10 Tips for Parents
- Nutrition for Children and Teens
Eating Disorders in Children and Teens
- 6 Signs Your Child May Have an Eating Disorder
- Teen Eating Disorders: Tips to Protect Your Teen